List of Gems and Applications
The emerald is a deep green and transparent gem. It is known to have many healing benefits. Applications:I
- At stage I application the emerald can be placed near sources of pain to gently heal them. Heals 1d4 Subdual damage every 3 rounds. Will not heal normal damage.
- The emerald can effectively close wounds when placed near the body. Wounds will close after 1 round.
- The gem can be consumed by an artifice to heal wounds. Will heal 4d6 hp each round used. Gem has a chance to be consumed Starting at 10% and increasing by 10 each time it is used.
- If placed in a collar worn around someones throat the emerald will prevent poisoning. There is a 25% chance the gem will be shattered and become useless if it protects against a poison of DC22 or higher.
- Insertion near a characters heart within 5 rounds of death will restore them to life without wounds but unconscious.